WPN- Requesting D&D support for a convention or public event:
If you're a convention or public play organizer planning on running D&D games at your event, we have a great organized play system called the D&D Adventurers League. The D&D Adventurers League is an official, ongoing, shared-world D&D campaign where players create characters and bring them to any public event. For more information about the D&D Adventurers League and organizing for it, head to the D&D Adventurers League home.
After you fill out the form below, you'll receive an email with a link and password to a resource center, which will contain documents and official D&D Adventurers League adventures available for download. Feel free to share the link and password to the resource center with your Dungeon Masters. You'll want to print out the following documents to run your official D&D Adventurers League games at your event.
- One or two copies of the D&D Adventurers League Player's Guide (full character creation rules, how to resolve issues during play, etc.)
- One or two copies of the basic rules for D&D (helpful to have on-hand)
- One or two copies of the adventures you're featuring (good as backup copies in case a Dungeon Master doesn't have one)
- Blank character sheets for new players or players creating a new character
- Blank adventure logsheets for everyone
Certain large conventions may qualify for additional support dependent upon review of answers provided in the request.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to visit the D&D Adventurers League home page, where you can find additional resources, blog posts, and information about organizing games for the D&D Adventurers League.