How to extend a current subscription
When you extend your subscription, you’re adding the same subscription you currently have to the end of your existing subscription. (annual to annual, or three month to three month). For example: you have a 3 month subscription and you extend it with another 3 month subscription. Now you have 6 months on your subscription.
1) Navigate to your My Accounts page by clicking here. If you are not signed in you will be asked to sign in first.
2) Once you have signed in and are on the My Accounts page click on the Manage D&D Insider link.
3) Click on the My Subscription History link. You will be asked to sign in again as you are moving to an area where you can change billing information and make purchases.
4) On the Subscription History page you will see the subscription you have with D&D Insider. Find your current subscription and click the Renew Subscription link to purchase another term.
5) Please note that the Shopping Cart will warn you that purchasing a new subscription will not add time to the end of your subscription. If you arrive at the Shopping Cart by clicking on the Renew Subscription link shown above, this warning does not apply to you.